Administering Estate Assets After Death
If you were named the personal representative, executor or executrix under your loved one's last will and testament, it is important to understand your legal rights as well as your personal obligations in managing an estate under New Jersey probate laws.
Our experienced New Jersey probate lawyers are committed to helping individuals and families manage the details of estate administration, including the probating of wills in Northern, Central and parts of Southern, New Jersey.
Shapiro Croland also represents beneficiaries and other parties involved in will contests and estate litigation. As New Jersey probate counsel we represent or advise both New Jersey and out-of-state personal representatives who are administering estates or who are involved in probate matters.
Our experienced lawyers can handle or assist executors with the following:
- Compling inventories of assets, debts and liabilities
- Distributing and marshalling of assets
- Preparating estate and inheritance tax returns
- Preparing estate accountings
- Handling inheritance disputes
- Will litigation and probate litigation involving claims of undue influence and lack of testamentary capacity
At Shapiro Croland we understand how stressful and complex these matters can become. We are here to help by providing you with reliable, trusted counsel so that you can protect your personal interests. Call us today at 201-870-4938 for a consultation, or complete our confidential online contact form.